Our local TV station, Fox 28, invited us to share our Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe today on air. It's such a delicious recipe, and it made the set smell delicious.
4 Medium, beaten
15 Ounce, canned
12 Ounce, canned
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Pumpkin pie spice
Yellow cake mix
18 1⁄2 Ounce
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs), melted
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Optional)
2 Tablespoon, chopped (Optional)
8 Medium (Optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, place together eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, spice and salt and mix well.
3. On an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan, pour the egg mixture.
4. Sprinkle the dry cake mix and nuts over the egg mixture.
5. Drizzle butter over cake mix, but do not stir.
6. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes to one hour, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Serve with whipped topping, sprinkled with nuts and cinnamon stick, if desired.