9 Inch Lime Chiffon Pie
|Lime gelatin||1 (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lime juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated lime rind||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), whipped|
|9 inch baked coconut pie crust||1 , cooled|
1. Take a bowl and add hot water to it. Fold in salt, sugar, and gelatin into it.
2. Mix it with cold water, lime juice and grated lime rind and chill the mixture until it gets thickened slightly.
3. Place the bowl of ice and water and whisk it using the rotary bater until the mixture gets fluffy and thick something resembling to whipped cream.
4. Add whipped cream.
5. Add it to the pie shell and chill until the mixture gets firm.
6. Serve after garnishing with whipped cream.