Grape Cream Pie
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Grape juice||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|9 inch pie shell||1 , baked|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, salt,cornstarch, lemon rind and cinnamon.
2. Add grapejuice to it and cook over low heat by stirring the mixture continuosly until it becomes thick.
3. Fold in lemon juice and remove from heat.
4. Cool the mixture until it becomes thick.
5. Spread the mixture over pie shell and chill it.
6. Serve after topping the mixture with whipped cream.