|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Minced clams||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) As per the instructions, prepare the pastry and refrigerate it for as long as possible.
3) Properly drain the clams and reserve about 2 tablespoons of the liquor.
4) Peel the onion and potatoes.
5) In boiling salted water, cool the peeled onion and potatoes till they have tendered. Drain the vegetables and dice them finely.
6) In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the flour. Add salt, parsley, cream, clams and 2 tablespoons of the liquor to the mixture and mix properly. Add the diced onion and potatoes.
7) With half the pastry, line an 8 inch pie plate. Put in the clam mixture and with the remaining pastry, cover the mixture and press the edges together firmly.
8) In top of the pastry, cut 1 or 2 slits and bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes or till the pastry has browned well.
9) Serve hot.