30 Minute Pumpkin Pie
|9 inch pastry shell||1|
|Canned pumpkin||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Pumpkin pie spice||2 Teaspoon|
1) Microwave the pastry shell and set aside.
2) In medium bowl, add the condensed milk, eggs, spice and pumkin, blend well.
3) Into the prepared pastry shell, pour the mixture.
4) Place in the microwave at 5 for 20 to 23 minutes to set with a slightly soft center.
5) Allow to stand for minimum 30 minutes.
6) Slice and serve on a nice plate.