|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sweetened whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Maraschino cherries||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Take a saucepan and add egg whites and vanilla to it. Continue to blend this mixture till it forms soft peaks.
3. Add sugar to this egg white-vanilla mixture till it forms stiff peaks.
4. Add pecans, graham cracker crumbs, and baking powder to this mixture.
5. Portion out the batter on well-greased and floured 9-pieplate and cook it . Allow the mixture to cool.
6. Bake at 325 for about 25 minutes and set aside for cool.
7. Serve angel pie with dollop of whipped cream and marachino cherry.