Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie
|Apple butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked mashed pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or Canned)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|9 inch unbaked pie shell||1|
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. In a bowl combine pple butter, . pumpkin, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
3. Add eggs to another bowl and beat it using the electric mixer. Stir the egg into the mixture.
4. Fold in evaporated milk and blend it thoroughly.
5. Spoon the mixture to pie shell.
6. Bake the mixture in oven for 40-45 minutes at 450° F . Or 6. Or bake it until the inserted knife comes out clean.
7. Serve as required.
Calories 414 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.7%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 115 mg38.3%
Sodium 393.5 mg16.4%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 38.4 g
Protein 7 g14.6%
Vitamin A 32.7% Vitamin C 4.4%
Calcium 13% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet