Carob Tofu Cream Pie
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tofu||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Soy milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Unbaked pie crust||2|
|Carob powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) In a pre-baked and cooled 9 inch pie crust, pour this mixture.
3) Place the pie crust inside the refrigerator to chill down for at least 3 hours.
4) Alternately, take an unbaked crust to pour the mixture. Set your oven at 350° and bake the pie crust for 30 minutes. Allow it to cool.
5) Add toppings of banana slices and sprinkle nutmeg powder, before serving.