|Cooked squash||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), strained|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|9 inch unbaked pie shell||1|
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl and add squash, sugar, salt, spices and molasses to it.
3. Fold in milk and eggs and blend the mixture properly.
4. Spoon the mixture to unbaked pie shell.
5. Bake the mixture for 40-45 minutes at 425° F . Or bake it until the inserted knife comes out clean.
11. Serve it as required.