Pumpkin Pie With Dehydrated Pumpkin is another easy to make recipe using the dehydrated ingredients. In this video of dehydrate to store, we will learn to dehydrate yellow squash and pumpkin. It takes merely 12 hours for the whole process. Further there is a Pumpkin Pie With Dehydrated Pumpkin.
1 Can (10 oz), dehydrated
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Can (10 oz)
1. Boil the whole pumpkin and squash in a pressure cooker.
2. Break the skin off and spread the pumpkin and squash flesh on a dehydrating tray.
3. Cover the flesh with wax paper and roll it flat.
4. Dehydrate them for 10-12 hours.
5. Grind the dehydrated squash and pumpkin into a powder.
6. Mix boiling water and pumpkin powder.
7. Let it thicken up.
8. Blend condensed milk, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, ginger and clove.
9. Add pumpkin and blend again.
10. Pour it in pie shell.
11. Bake it for 40-50 minutes at 350 F.
This video is a creation of dehydrate2store. You can visit dehydrate2store for complete recipes, and more videos.
For all you people craving for some sweet dessert. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and sweet Dehydrated Pumpkin Pie. A very delicious pie, a great dessert and on top of that the pumpkin is dehydrated. A dessert which is delicious and healthy too, great isn't it?