Classic Egg And Bacon Pie
|Grated cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||3 , peeled and chopped|
|Bacon slices||6 , chopped|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a deep 8-inch pie plate.
3) In a sauté pan, add bacon and onions and fry for about 3 to 4 minutes.
4) In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the drained onion and bacon, warmed milk, pepper, salt, parsley and mustard.
5) Pour the mixture into the pastry shell and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
6) Serve hot.
Preparation can be garnished with extra sliced of rolled bacon that has been broiled.