Traditional Shepherd's Pie
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Tomato puree||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Beef stock cube||1 , crumbled|
|Beef stock||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Cooked minced beef||12 Ounce, minced (350 Gram)|
|Flour||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Potatoes||1 Pound, peeled and cubed (450 Gram)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Grated cheese||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
1) Take a large shallow dish and add tomato puree, onion, stock cube, and stock.
2) Cover and cook for 10 minutes on power.
3) Coat the mince in the flour and stir in the onion mixture.
4) Season to taste.
5) Cover and cook for 10 minutes more, stir occasionally.
6) Take a dish or polythene bag, place potato and water in it, seal and cook for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes become tender.
7) Drain and mash potatoes with butter, salt, pepper, and grated cheese.
8) Garnish the mince with the potato and cook further for 5 minutes on power.
9) Brown on a preheated grill and serve immediately.
Remember to pierce the polythene bag to allow the steam to escape.