Creamy Lemon Pie
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|8 inch baked pie shell||1|
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. In a bowl add eggs and sugar and beat them until it gets fluffy.
3. Take a separate bowl and add sugar with crumbs, baking powder, flour, pecans, butter, vanilla and beaten eggs. Blend the mixture lightly.
4. Spread the mixture over buttered 9-inch pie plate.
5. Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes at 350° F and cool off.
6. Serve after garnishing with apricot jam and cream.