|9 inch single crust pie pastry||1|
|Finely chopped green onions/Chives||3 Tablespoon|
|Diced cooked seafood||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Shrimp, Lobster, Scallops As Available)|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated gruyere cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a pie plate of 9-inches, prick the bottom and bake for about 15 minutes. Remove plate from the heat and allow it to cool.
3) In a skillet, melt the butter and add onions. Sauté for about 2 minutes and add the seafood. Stir over low flame for about 2 minutes. Add sherry, tomato paste and seasoning and stir till the mixture is boiling.
4) Beat the eggs and add the cream. Stir mixture into the seafood mixture which has been cooled and season to taste.
5) Pour mixture into the pastry shell and sprinkle cheese all over. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
6) Cut pie into wedges and serve.