Cherry Cheese Pie
|Cherries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Baked pie shell||1|
1. Deseed cherries and mix with sliced lemons and 1 cup of water and cook for 4 minutes.
2. Mix butter, egg yolks, cottage cheese, lemon juice and powdered sugar and beat to form a smooth and fluffy mixture.
3. Take a baked shell and arrange half the cheese mixture and use drained cherries as topping.
4. Use the rest of the cheese mixture to cover the pie shell.
5. Without covering, cook, for 4 minutes.
6. Slice and serve.