Cheese Onion Pie
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baked pie shell||1|
1. Take a casserole, grease with salad oil and preheat for about 4 ½ minutes.
2. Take a baking dish, line with 3 paper towel sheets, arrange the bacon slices and cook for about 6 minutes.
3. Take a casserole, melt butter and sauté onions, cover and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Take a pie plate, butter it, arrange the pie crust and add onion.
5. Sprinkle all purpose flour and cheese on top.
6. Beat milk and eggs together, season with mustard, salt and pepper and pouw on pie crust.
7. Cook for about 10 minutes, top with cooked bacon and cook for 3 minutes more.
8. Serve hot.