Egg And Mint Pie
|For wholemeal pastry|
|Wholemeal flour||1⁄2 Pound (225 Gram)|
|Vegetable margarine||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Potatoes||1 Pound, cooked and mashed (455 Gram)|
|Fresh mint||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With hald of he pastry, line a pie dish which has been properly greased and cover with a layer of mashed potatoes.
3) Over the top of the potatoes, crack the eggs, ensuring that the yolks are left intact.
4) Sprinkle freshly chopped mint liberally all over and cover with the remaining pastry.
5) Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
6) Serve hot.