|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated gruyere cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||3 , chopped|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sift the salt, flour and cayenne together and make a well in the center. Add 1 tablespoon of water and softened butter. Blend with fingers, adding more water if needed. Chill the mixture for at least 60 minutes before using.
3) Roll out the chilled mixture and line a pie plate of 8-inches.
4) With cut garlic, run the bottom of the pastry shell very lightly.
5) Sieve the cottage cheese and add the onions, Parmesan and Gruyere. Add the cream, seasoning and beaten eggs and stir all the ingredients together till the mixture is smooth.
6) Pour the concoction in the pastry shell and bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
7) Serve hot.