Curried Vegetable Pie
|Mixed vegetables||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked|
|Peanuts||2 Cup (32 tbs), roasted|
|Short crust pastry||1|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pie dish, place the vegetables, pour sauce on top and add nuts.
3. Cover top with the rolled pastry and brush top with a little milk.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until pastry is brown.
5. Spoon Curried Vegetable Pie and serve with a tangy or sweet and sour salad.
The best combination of vegetables for this dish are peas, cauliflower, carrots and mushrooms or celery, tomatoes and onions.