Easy Vegetable Pie
|Vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheese sauce||1 Pint|
|Potato||2 Pound, cooked sieved|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms/Tomato||3 , cooked for garnish|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook vegetables just until tender.
3. Cut into small pieces.
4. Prepare cheese sauce following directions on the package.
5. Mash the cooked potatoes; add butter, milk and seasonings and mix well.
6. In a pie dish, place chopped vegetables and spread potato mixture on top.
7. Sprinkle cheese on top.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until top is brown.
9. Garnish the edge of pie with cooked mushrooms or fried tomatoes.
10. Serve hot.