Deep Dish Rhubarb Pie
|Rhubarb||2 Pound, cut into 1/2 inch pieces|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Flour/3 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded orange rind||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a clean bowl and combine sugar, flour, orange rind and nutmeg. Mix gently.
3) Now, pour this mixture in an 8 inch pie pan and dot it with butter.
4) Cover it up with the pastry
5) Place the pie pan in the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
6) Allow the pie to cool down and serve as desired.