1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Grease a pie dish with non stick cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar , baking powder and salt. Add vegan margarine and the egg replacement mixture, mix well to form a dough.
4. Using 3/4 of the dough, line a 9 inch pie dish.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients of the filling. Transfer the filling to the pie crust.
6. Crumble the remaining dough over pie. Dot the pie top with margarine and sprinkle some sugar.
7. Bake 350F for 60 minutes.