Tangy Apricot Pie
|Pastry||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 Recipe)|
|Sliced apricots||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Use Fresh)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Quick-cooking tapioca||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a 9 inch pie plate and line it with half the pastry.
3) In a clean bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the pastry. Spread the mixture evenly and firmly.
4) Now, place the second half of the pastry over the top of the pie plate.
5) Place the pie plate in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
6) Serve warm or cold.