|Pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|8 inch pie crust||1|
1) Finely chop the pecans.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients by keeping 1 cup of pecans aside. Blend well.
3) In a pre-baked pie shell, spread the mixture. Place the pecans on top of the mixture.
4) Set your oven at 325° and place the pie shell inside oven.
5) Bake for 40 minutes or until the pie is golden brown.
6) Allow the pie to cool and slice to serve. Use your favorite garnish on top.