Egg and Shrimp Pie
|8 inch baked pie shell||1|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Frozen shrimps||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a pan and boil the eggs for 7 minutes.
3. Shell and slice the eggs properly.
4. Take a pie shell and arrange the egg shells in it after seasoning with a little salt and pepper.
5. Take a small pan and heat butter in it.
6. Sauté for a few minutes after adding shrimps along with the mustard paste to it.
7. Add the parsley and cream sauce by stirring them in.
8. Adjust the seasoning before adding the sauce over eggs.
9. Add a sprinkling of cheese.
10. Place under hot broiler and heat until it turns brown.
11. Serve hot.