|Rhubarb||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour/5 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca||6 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Divide pastry into two halves and place one half in a 9 inch pie plate.
2) Take a large clean bowl and mix rhubarb, flour, salt, sugars and cinnamon.
3) Now, spread this mixture onto the pie shell and dot with butter.
4) Cover, the pie plate with the second half of the pastry.
5) Lastly, place the pie plate in the preheated oven and bake the shell for about 45-50 minutes or until it is lightly browned.
6) Allow the pie to cool down and serve as desired.
Calories 402 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.2%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.8 mg3.6%
Sodium 94.9 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 69.2 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 10.9%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet