|Whole wheat pastry flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to sift in.
2) In another bowl, add oil and water and whisk thoroughly to form an emulsion.
3) Stir in the liquid into the flour and beat with a fork to combine.
4) Make 2 balls of dough and roll these balls out in between 2 wax paper sheets.
5) Carefully peel off the wax paper. Use a pie pan, to place the rolled out dough.
6) Keep the second rolled out dough for the top crust or for another bottom crust.
7) Place this inside refrigerator and allow chilling for an hour.
8) Use pie crust as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2625 Calories from Fat 2052
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 232 g356.5%
Saturated Fat 29.8 g148.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 978.6 mg40.8%
Total Carbohydrates 125 g41.8%
Dietary Fiber 21.8 g87.3%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 16 g32.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 11.7% Iron 30.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet