|Whole wheat pastry flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to sift in.
2) In another bowl, add oil and water and whisk thoroughly to form an emulsion.
3) Stir in the liquid into the flour and beat with a fork to combine.
4) Make 2 balls of dough and roll these balls out in between 2 wax paper sheets.
5) Carefully peel off the wax paper. Use a pie pan, to place the rolled out dough.
6) Keep the second rolled out dough for the top crust or for another bottom crust.
7) Place this inside refrigerator and allow chilling for an hour.
8) Use pie crust as required.