|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour/3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peaches||6 Cup (96 tbs), sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F
2) Divide the pastry into two halves and roll out one half and fit it loosely into a 9 inch pie pan.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine cinnamon, flour, peaches and nutmeg.
4) Pour this mixture over the pie shell and drizzle lemon juice on top.
5) Dot the filling with butter.
6) Roll out the remaining half of the pastry and place it on top of the filling.
7) Now, place the pie pan the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 375°F and bake for additional 30 to 40 minutes.
8) Allow the pie to cool down and serve as desired.
Calories 203 Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.4%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.4 mg1.8%
Sodium 10.5 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 31.3 g
Protein 3 g5.3%
Vitamin A 11.3% Vitamin C 18.9%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet