Lattice Top Cherry Pie
|Quick cooking tapioca||3 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Drained pitted red sour cherries||2 Can (20 oz) (Water Packed)|
|Cherry juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) Divide the pastry into two halves.
3) Take a 9 inch pie pan and line one half the pastry in it.
4) In a clean bowl, mix salt, sugar, tapioca, cherries and juice.
5) Pour this mixture over the pie shell and dot with butter.
6) Now, place the second half of pastry on top of the filling to form the top crust.
7) Lastly, place the pie pan in the hot oven and bake for about 45 minutes. or until the cherry mixture boils.
8) Allow the pie to cool down and serve as desired.