|Frozen 9 inch pie shell||1|
|Nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon (For Dusting)|
|Canned pumpkin||16 Ounce|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Set the oven to 375°.
2) Blend evenly the canned pumpkin with the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and ginger.
3) Continue by slowly mixing in the cream.
4) Take the pie shell and add mixture into it and top with nutmeg.
5) Transfer the pie shell on a cookie sheet, in the shell’s pan.
6) Cook for about 55 minutes in the oven till pastry is golden brown (Insert a warmed, fine skewer into the center of the pie. Check for the consistency when the skewer comes out clean.).
7) Place the pie on a serving plate and serve warm or cold.
Calories 373 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.8%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 204.2 mg68.1%
Sodium 98.7 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 37.9 g
Protein 7 g14.6%
Vitamin A 364.8% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet