Apricot Crumb Pie
|9 inch unbaked pie shell||1|
|Sliced fresh apricots||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a bowl and combine apricots, nutmeg and sugar in it.
3) Spread this mixture in the pie shell.
4) In a separate bowl, mix together flour and brown sugar. Blend in butter until mixture forms coarse crumbs.
5) Drizzle this over the apricot mixture in the shell.
6) Place the shell in preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes.
7) Serve hot or cold.