1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Combine sugar, salt, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg in a bowl then mix well.
3. Add the beaten eggs and continue mixing until all the ingredients are well distributed.
4. Put-in the pumpkin and fold-in with the other ingredients.
5. Gradually add the milk while mixing.
6. Pour the mixture on the pastry dough (uncooked pie crust) and place inside the oven.
7. Bake for 12 minutes then reduce the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for another 40 to 45 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
8. Remove from the oven and let cool.
9. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
10. Serve, Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.