|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||3 , beaten|
|Chopped raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unbaked tart shells||10 (In 2 3/4-Inch Muffin Pans)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large bowl and cream butter and vanilla.
3) Gently stir in sugar and beat the mixture until light and fluffy.
4) In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until they stand in stiff peaks. Fold beaten egg yolks into egg whites.
5) Pour the beaten egg mixture into the sugar mixture and blend well.
6) Sprinkle raisins and nuts and pour equal amount of mixture into tart shells.
7) Lastly, bake the shells in hot oven (400°F) for about 25 minutes
8) Allow the tarts to cool and serve with whipped cream.