|Sliced strawberries||5 1⁄2 Cup (88 tbs)|
|Honey||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Arrowroot||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|9 inch pie crust||1|
1) Set your oven to preheat at 350°.
2) Wash the strawberries in cold water, hull and slice properly.
3) In your blender, add a cup of strawberries, honey and arrowroot. Blend all together.
4) Stir in the remaining strawberries into this mixture.
5) In a pie crust, spread this filling. Cover with a top crust and secure the edges by pinching together.
6) Place the pie inside the preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes or until golden.
7) Allow this to cool first and then slice.
8) Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.