|Sliced strawberries||5 1⁄2 Cup (88 tbs)|
|Honey||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Arrowroot||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|9 inch pie crust||1|
1) Set your oven to preheat at 350°.
2) Wash the strawberries in cold water, hull and slice properly.
3) In your blender, add a cup of strawberries, honey and arrowroot. Blend all together.
4) Stir in the remaining strawberries into this mixture.
5) In a pie crust, spread this filling. Cover with a top crust and secure the edges by pinching together.
6) Place the pie inside the preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes or until golden.
7) Allow this to cool first and then slice.
8) Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Calories 335 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.5%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 163.7 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 37.4 g
Protein 3 g5%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.54%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet