1) Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6 / 200°C.
2) Crush the digestives until they become fine crumbs. Add the meted butter and mix together.
3) In a 9-inch spring form tin firmly press the biscuit mixture into the bottom of the tin. Set aside
4) Filling : Into a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and beat together.
5) Pour the mixture evenly on top of the biscuit base.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
7) Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Once cooled, refrigerate for 4 hours or until chilled.
8) Slice and serve the key lime pie with a big spoon of whipped cream or ice cream.
Watch this interesting video and learn how to make this really easy version of key lime pie. See the video and serve this sweet-tangy and refreshing dessert for a special occasion to pamper your family and friends. Take a look...