1. Roll out half of the pastry crust recipe and place on top of the pie pan.
2. fill with one can of blueberry pie filling.
3. Roll out the 1/2 of the remaining pie crust. Cut it in 1-1.5" strips. Place the strips to cover the pie in a criss-cross pattern, by alternating vertical and horizontal strips. Bind the sides with your fingers.
4. Pour the other can of blueberry pie filling on top of the lattice.
5. Roll out the remaining part of the pie crust and cut in same-sized strips. Cover the final layer in the same way as earlier. Bind the edges with finger top.
6. Cover the pie with a pie crust shield or wrap aluminum foil on the edges to avoid burning the sides. Place the pie pan on a baking sheet and then place inside preheated oven to bake until the crust is light golden and crisp.
7. Serve the double crust pie with your choice of topping, if desired.
This video is a creation of junethehomemaker. You can visit junethehomemaker for complete recipes, and more videos.