Fish And Potato Pie
1. Boil fish. Remove skin and bones and flake.
2. Boil and mash potatoes. Add the milk and half the butter.
3. Slice tomatoes and mince onion.
4. Grease a pie dish, put in a layer of fish, then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with onion, pepper and salt. Continue till dish is three fourths full.
5. Pour melted butter over.
6. Pile mashed potatoes on top of fish.
7. Roughen the surface with a fork and brush over with beaten egg.
8. Bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes.