Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Pie
|Ginger cookie crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||5 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened|
|Pumpkin puree||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole milk/Half and half||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1 Dash|
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie – Crust:
1. We use a food processor or a hand chopper to convert the cookies to crumbs. We do the same with the walnuts.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave.
3. Mix the crumbs, walnuts, salt and butter in a deep, pie pan.
4. Then press the crust in the pan and up the sides.
5. Bake the crust for 8 to 10 minutes at 325 degrees.
6. Then take out to cool so you can pour in the filling.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie – Filling:
1. Beat the cream cheese until fluffy and then add 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs and egg yolk 1 at a time and then add the rest of the ingredients and beat until well blended.
3. Pour filling into the crust.
4. We like to serve it with whip cream. You can make your own, used cool whip or the stuff in a can…whatever you serve it with, this pie is seriously delicious.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 416 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.8%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121.7 mg40.6%
Sodium 265.8 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 29 g
Protein 7 g14.9%
Vitamin A 107.7% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet