1 , cut into bite size pieces (or 1/2 cup of cubed pineapple)
2 (9-inch to 11-inch pie crust)
1. Grease a baking pie tray and set aside
2. Preheat the oven to 400 F
3. In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of corn starch, sugar, cardamom powder and mix well.
4. Add the cut mangoes and peach into the bowl and coat the pieces well with the corn starch mixture.
5. Take a pie crust and press it into a pie baking tray. Fill the mango and peach mixture into the pie crust. Using a spoon press down the fruit mixture firmly into the pie crust.
6. Place the second pie crust on top of the filled in crust and seal the edges well. Cut off the excess crust on the edges. Fold in the edge to make a simple pattern.
7. Using a knife score a pattern on the top to let the steam escape while baking.
8. Bake the pie in the preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Serve garnished with some mango wedges and whipped cream.
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. This is a delicious mango pie . Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step. If you're looking for a summer treat then you will enjoy this pie. Watch the video for the detailed recipe.