Chocolate Pecan Pie
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||3⁄4 Ounce, melted|
|Pecan halves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl add in eggs, sugar and dark corn syrup. Blend with stand mixer on speed 6 for 1 minute and then Stop and scrape the bowl.
3. Blend on speed to 4 and gradually add in the unsweetened chocolate and beat for 1 minute until well blended.
4. Lower the speed and stir in the pecan halves.
5. Place pie crust in a pie plate, pour the mixture in it. Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350 degrees F. until slightly soft in the center.
6. Serve Chocolate Pecan pie with whipped cream.