Chocolate Pecan Pie
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||3⁄4 Ounce, melted|
|Pecan halves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl add in eggs, sugar and dark corn syrup. Blend with stand mixer on speed 6 for 1 minute and then Stop and scrape the bowl.
3. Blend on speed to 4 and gradually add in the unsweetened chocolate and beat for 1 minute until well blended.
4. Lower the speed and stir in the pecan halves.
5. Place pie crust in a pie plate, pour the mixture in it. Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350 degrees F. until slightly soft in the center.
6. Serve Chocolate Pecan pie with whipped cream.
Calories 819 Calories from Fat 393
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.8%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 141 mg47%
Sodium 290.1 mg12.1%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g34.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 49.7 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 0.79%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet