Heavenly Pineapple Pie
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple in heavy syrup||20 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Instant vanilla pudding and pie filling||3 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Package Or 4 Serving Size)|
|8 inch crumb crust||1 (1 Package, Ready To Use, No Bake Type)|
1. Whip the cream in a small bowl until stiff. Refrigerate.
2. Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
3. Beat together the cream cheese, the reserved pineapple juice and the vanilla pudding in a medium-size bowl until smooth.
4. Gently fold the crushed pineapple and the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Spoon the filling into the piecrust. Place the pie in the freezer until hardened, for at least 8 hours or overnight.
5. Remove the pie from the freezer to soften 1 hour before serving.
Calories 786 Calories from Fat 448
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.1%
Saturated Fat 26.7 g133.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144.6 mg48.2%
Sodium 750.5 mg31.3%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.4%
Sugars 58.5 g
Protein 6 g12.9%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 23.6%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet