Heavenly Pineapple Pie
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple in heavy syrup||20 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Instant vanilla pudding and pie filling||3 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Package Or 4 Serving Size)|
|8 inch crumb crust||1 (1 Package, Ready To Use, No Bake Type)|
1. Whip the cream in a small bowl until stiff. Refrigerate.
2. Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
3. Beat together the cream cheese, the reserved pineapple juice and the vanilla pudding in a medium-size bowl until smooth.
4. Gently fold the crushed pineapple and the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Spoon the filling into the piecrust. Place the pie in the freezer until hardened, for at least 8 hours or overnight.
5. Remove the pie from the freezer to soften 1 hour before serving.