Main Dish Pie
|Refrigerated crescent rolls||8 (1 Package)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Canned beef gravy/Canned mushroom gravy||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen green peas||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Box)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Unroll dough and separate rolls. Spread to cover bottom of ungreased 9-inch pie pan. Press together to form crust. Bake 10 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in large skillet, brown beef and onion; drain.
• Stir in gravy and peas; cook until heated through.
• Pour mixture into partially baked crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
• Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
• Arrange tomato slices over pie; bake 2 minutes more.
Calories 506 Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.7%
Saturated Fat 12.4 g62.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 166.4 mg55.5%
Sodium 705.3 mg29.4%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 25 g49.5%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 29.2%
Calcium 13.7% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet