Main Dish Pie
|Refrigerated crescent rolls||8 (1 Package)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Canned beef gravy/Canned mushroom gravy||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen green peas||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Box)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Unroll dough and separate rolls. Spread to cover bottom of ungreased 9-inch pie pan. Press together to form crust. Bake 10 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in large skillet, brown beef and onion; drain.
• Stir in gravy and peas; cook until heated through.
• Pour mixture into partially baked crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
• Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
• Arrange tomato slices over pie; bake 2 minutes more.