|9 inch frozen ready to bake pie crust shell||2 , thawed, prepared|
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned cherries||31 Ounce, drained (2 Can)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and place a baking sheet on the middle rach.
2. In a small bowl, make a paste by combining the butter, lemon juice, cherry juice, sugar, and flour.
3. Prick the bottom of one of the piecrusts with a fork and moisten the rim with water. Turn the other onto a lightly floured surface and roll out into a disk.
4. Spread the paste on the bottom of the pricked piecrust and cover with drained cherries. Place the rolled-out piecrust on top of the cherries, crimping the edges of the two crusts together. Slash the top of the pie a few times with a sharp knife to allow steam to escape.
5. Place the pie onto the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and thick cherry juice bubbles up through the slashes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3412 Calories from Fat 1378
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 157 g242.2%
Saturated Fat 80.3 g401.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 1850 mg77.1%
Total Carbohydrates 457 g152.3%
Dietary Fiber 14 g55.9%
Sugars 227.1 g
Protein 20 g39.7%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 25%
Calcium 44.7% Iron 79.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet