Today, Betty has a great dessert recipe, Light Lemon Pie, for all of you who are trying to cut back on sugar, fat, and calories. With some minor changes, you can make it completely sugar-free for diabetics. It is also extremely easy to make, looks elegant, and tastes terrific! So, make Light Lemon Pie and treat yourself with a dessert that will only good to you.
Lemon flavored gelatin
3 Ounce (1 Small Package)
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Lemon flavored yogurt
Frozen whipped topping container
8 Ounce, thawed
2 Teaspoon, grated
Graham cracker crust
9 Ounce (10-Inch Diameter)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Garnish)
Grated lemon rind
1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)
4 (For Garnish)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine a small package of lemon-flavored Jello, 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, and 1 cup boiling water and stir for a few minutes until the gelatin dissolves.
2. Add 1/4 cup cold water and 2 tablespoons lemon juice; stir and mix well.
3. Chill in refrigerator for about an hour until the mixture gets the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
4. Fold in the lemon yogurt, thawed whipped topping, and lemon rind into gelatin mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into the crust and chill for at least 3 hours until firmly set.
6. Garnish with whipped topping, lemon rind, and sliced lemon, if desired.
This video is a creation of bettyskitchen. You can visit bettyskitchen for complete recipes, and more videos.
You can’t go wrong with Betty’s lemon pie that is just perfect for all occasions. Flavorful and simple, this yummy pie can be added to the holiday platter and makes for a perfect way to complete a meal. Stream the video recipe for more on this.