1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, put eggs, egg yolk, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
3. Whisk them together till well combined.
4. Take a pie pan or baking pan and place the crust in it.
5. Put the chocolate and pecan and walnuts on it to fill the bottom evenly.
6. Pour the egg, sugar mixture on it and even out the surface.
7. Bake for 70 minutes or till the filling is done (check with a fork or toothpick to come out clean).
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
9. TOPPING: In a bowl, add the whipping cream and beat till it form stiff peaks.
10. Add bourbon and sugar in it and mix till incorporated.
11. In a serving plate, slice the pie and serve it topped with the bourbon whipped cream.
Robin today presents to you what she does best, desserts. This time it is a sinful pie with a alcohol topping which is going to bowl everyone who eats it. Try it and serve all your dessert crazy guests today.