2. In a large mixing bowl, add the pie crust mix and ice cold water, mix well to form a dough.
3. Stretch the dough with your fingers to make an even shaped circle.
4. Take one wax paper to dust with flour. Place the dough circle on top and dust with some more flour.Cover the dough with the other wax paper.
5. Using a rolling pin, roll to form a circle larger than the dough plate.
6. Carefully remove the top wax paper, sprinkle some flour and replace. Turn and remove the lower wax paper, fold the wax paper with dough circle into half and place carefully into the pie plate, press firmly to get a nice shape. Using a knife cut the excess part and crimp the edges.
7. Bake at 400F for 5 to 8 minutes.
8. Use this crust for your favorite pie preparation.
Your pie needn’t be just a seasonal delight. In fact, you can bake a pie whenever, wherever you want with this easy pie crust recipe. Betty shows you how to make a piecrust from the scratch. It does require a little extra effort, but then the hard work is well worth the effort. Learn how to make flaky, crusty pie crust at home and happily feed a crowd with a warm pie straight from the oven.