In this video, Betty prepares her Scrumptious Puttin'-on-the-Ritz Pie. It is easy and elegant, and the taste is heavenly!
3 , stiffly beaten
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), crushed finely (2/3 Of An Inside Tube)
8 Ounce, thawed
Unsweetened chocolate square
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (If Desired, For Garnish)
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325F.
2. In a zip lock bag, place the ritz crackers, using a rolling pin, crush the crackers finely.
3. Spray the pie plate with cooking spray.
4. Beat the egg whites till stiff, add sugar, pecans, crushed crackers and blend.
5. In the prepared pie plate, pour the mixture.
6. Place the tray in the pre-heated oven, bake at 325F for 25 minutes.
7.When the pie cools to room temperature, top it with whipped topping and garnish with maraschino cherries to serve.
Here is one stunning dessert that will delight your holiday guests like no one else. Betty's puttin' on the ritz pie is easy and elegant and is a cinch to make. This divinely-delicious dessert is a hands down winner and is likely to go down equally well with your guests. Go ahead and stream the video and get indulging!
Calories 750 Calories from Fat 356
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.5%
Saturated Fat 17.7 g88.5%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 451.7 mg18.8%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.4%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.2%
Sugars 59.4 g
Protein 9 g17.7%
Vitamin A 0.3%
Vitamin C 0.35%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Betty's Scrumptious Puttin' On The Ritz Pie Recipe Video