Broken Glass Squares
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter flavored cracker crumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (About 35 Crackers)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot tap water||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Orange flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Strawberry flavored gelatin/Raspberry flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lime flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Non-dairy whipped topping||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Place butter in 2-quart utility dish. Heat on Full Power for 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds, or until melted.
2. Blend in crumbs and 1/4 cup of sugar. Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until set. Turn half-turn halfway through cooking time.
3. Place water in 2-quart glass measure. Heat on Full Power for 7 1/2 to 9 1/2 minutes, or until boiling. Place orange, strawberry and lime flavored gelatin in separate 9 x 5 x 2-inch loaf pans or dishes. Pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water over each flavor gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Chill until set. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
4. Place orange juice in 2-cup glass measure. Heat on Full Power for 2 to 3 minutes, or until boiling.
5. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and lemon flavored gelatin in large mixing bowl. Pour boiling orange juice over gelatin mixture, stirring until dissolved. Let cool, until the consistency of egg white. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully stir in gelatin cubes. Pour mixture over crust. Chill for 4 to 6 hours.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2936 Calories from Fat 1232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 138 g212.4%
Saturated Fat 59.4 g297.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121 mg40.3%
Sodium 1859.4 mg77.5%
Total Carbohydrates 367 g122.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.4%
Sugars 274.7 g
Protein 91 g182.1%
Vitamin A 38% Vitamin C 206.7%
Calcium 20.5% Iron 19.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet