Gardener's Vegetable Pie
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Pierce potatoes and arrange on microwave-safe paper towel in oven. Cook on Full Power for 10 to 14 minutes, or until done. Turn potatoes over halfway through cooking time. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
2. Peel potatoes and place in mixing bowl. Mash potatoes. Stir in remaining ingredients. Set aside.
3. Combine zucchini, green onion, mushrooms, and tomatoes in 2-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 8 to 10 minutes, or until all are tender. Stir halfway through cooking time. Drain well. Add seasonings.
4. Place potato mixture in 9-inch pie plate and form into crust. Spoon cooked vegetables into crust. Heat on Full Power for 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
5. Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese over top. Let stand for 5 minutes to melt cheese.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1727 Calories from Fat 803
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g139.5%
Saturated Fat 55.6 g278%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 469.9 mg156.6%
Sodium 3829.6 mg159.6%
Total Carbohydrates 161 g53.7%
Dietary Fiber 23.3 g93.1%
Sugars 25.8 g
Protein 77 g154.4%
Vitamin A 140.4% Vitamin C 377.1%
Calcium 182.5% Iron 51.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet