Gardener's Vegetable Pie
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Pierce potatoes and arrange on microwave-safe paper towel in oven. Cook on Full Power for 10 to 14 minutes, or until done. Turn potatoes over halfway through cooking time. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
2. Peel potatoes and place in mixing bowl. Mash potatoes. Stir in remaining ingredients. Set aside.
3. Combine zucchini, green onion, mushrooms, and tomatoes in 2-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 8 to 10 minutes, or until all are tender. Stir halfway through cooking time. Drain well. Add seasonings.
4. Place potato mixture in 9-inch pie plate and form into crust. Spoon cooked vegetables into crust. Heat on Full Power for 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
5. Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese over top. Let stand for 5 minutes to melt cheese.