Learn how to make a very easy version of creamy Pumpkin Pie! Delicious Autumn treat and this one can be made in next to no time.
Light brown sugar
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 190 c.
2. For making the base – in a blender, crush the biscuits and press it down into the spring form tin so that it evenly covers the whole base. Leave to one side. Keep it aside.
3. For making filling – in a saucepan, combine cream, sugar and mixed spice and heat gently until sugar is dissolved. Keep aside to cool.
4. In a blender, put pumpkin, eggs and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
5. In the cake tin, pour this batter and pop it into the oven for 30 minutes.
As the season of pumpkins is round the corner, you must try making pumpkin pie. It's yummy and it tastes like warm cheese cake. The chef has used Pumpkin puree. It's different then the regular pies. Watch the video for the tasty recipe.